Originals Oven Roasted Chicken Salad Mason Jar
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 200
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- In small bowl, combine Originals Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, Greek yogurt, red onion, celery and lemon juice.
- Divide chicken mixture, spring mix, cranberries, apples and pecans in half.
- To assemble, begin by placing chicken and dressing mixture into the bottom of 2 jars.
- Next add lettuce then finish by topping with cranberries and pecans and tighten lids.
- Once ready to eat, empty jar into a bowl, mix and enjoy!
Per Serving: 200 calories; 11.1 26.1 3.2 4 41 Full nutrition