Red Snapper (Chinese-French Fusion)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 511
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat red snapper fillets with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add red snapper; cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a large baking dish; top with lemon slices.
- Combine tomato, shallots, garlic, lemon zest, and ginger in the skillet; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in white wine. Season with salt and pepper. Add butter; reduce heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour mixture over red snapper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until red snapper flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 511 calories; 28.4 22.1 32.5 67 200 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1