Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 142
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 boereg)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine farmer cheese, Muenster cheese, eggs, and parsley in a bowl. Add salt; mix well.
- Arrange phyllo dough lengthwise on a flat work surface; cut into 3 strips. Brush some butter lightly over 1 strip of phyllo. Cover remaining strips to keep them from drying out.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the farmer cheese mixture on the edge closest to you; fold over 2 sheets of phyllo to make a triangle. Fold again to form another triangle; continue folding to the end of the strip. Brush top with butter. Repeat with remaining phyllo strips, butter, and cheese mixture. Transfer triangles to baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Farmer cheese is readily available on the East Coast but may be hard to find in the Midwest. Whole-milk ricotta is a fine substitute, but if you want to be authentic, you can always make farmer cheese. It's incredibly easy to make.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 10 5.4 7.3 40 282 Full nutrition