Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 221
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour 2 tablespoons maple syrup into a shallow bowl. Dip bacon slices in maple syrup and roll up. Arrange rolls seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup and pecans in a bowl. Drizzle over bacon rolls.
- Continue baking until bacon is crisp and pecans are browned, about 30 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 221 calories; 17.6 8.8 8.1 20 431 Full nutrition