Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 7 m servings 408 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender when pierced with a fork, 30 to 45 minutes. Drain and let cool, about 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan. Add yellow chile peppers and garlic cloves; cook and stir until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer chile peppers and garlic cloves to a blender. Add queso blanco and vegetable oil; blend until smooth. Thin with heavy cream until a creamy consistency is reached.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a large platter. Cut potatoes in half and place on top. Pour sauce over potatoes. Garnish with hard-boiled eggs and black olives.
- Cook's Note:
- Habanero or serrano chile peppers can be substituted for the yellow chile peppers.
- Substitute feta cheese for the queso blanco if desired.
- Substitute milk for the heavy whipping cream if desired.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 21.6 g fat; 42.8 g carbohydrates; 12.4 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 125 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1