Ingredients40 m servings 320
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix ground chuck, egg, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Shape into 6 mini meat loaves and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook and stir onion until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add figs and heat through.
- Spread fig mixture over mini loaves. Top with crumbled cheese and fresh basil.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Prepare Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions. Serve as a side to the meatloaf.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use individual-serving-size cornbread pans or large muffin tins and heart-shaped tins to bake the mini meat loaves.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 21.4 8 23.1 111 603 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I really enjoyed this unique meatloaf recipe - however my picky family was not a fan of the fig topping. More leftovers for me! The meatloaf was perfectly complemented by the Idahoan Signature R...
This smelled divine cooking in the oven! I wanted to make this recipe but couldn't find any fresh figs, so I bought dried figs and reconstituted them. I'm positive this would have been better wi...
It was very good! Like the other reviewers, the figs were an interesting addition that I did not particularly care for, but omitting them made the recipe just fine in my book! What struck me was...