Ingredients50 m servings 368
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine whipped cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic powder, and onion powder in a mixing bowl. Divide mixture among the chicken breast slices. Roll slices and place seam side down into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, about 35 minutes.
- Prepare Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions. Cover and keep warm.
- Combine heavy whipping cream, olive oil, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat stirring constantly. Cook until sauce begins to thicken, about 4 minutes. Stir in chopped basil and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese; remove from heat.
- Serve chicken topped with sauce and with a side of Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes.
Per Serving: 368 calories; 26 5.4 28.3 130 399 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The family really enjoyed this meal. 4 chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded thin will yield 8 rolls. My breasts were about a 1 pound each, I used 2 breasts, making 4 rolls about 1/2 lb each...
Ok... so this recipe rocks!!! It tastes so good and looks so elegant. I made it after a training class. It was quick and easy. Substitutions: 1) used thinly sliced chicken breast 2) used ricotta...
We loved these! The filling dripped out a bit, but the taste of the sauce and filling was suburb and the chicken was very moist. The Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes tasted very simila...