BUSH'S® Spicy Sriracha Layered Dip
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 284
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain BUSH'S(R) Sriracha Beans through strainer and save sauce and beans, separately.
- In large bowl, add BUSH'S Cocina Latina(R) Refried Beans and drained sriracha sauce; mix together.
- Using 9x9 baking dish, first layer combined refried beans and sriracha sauce.
- Second layer, top with drained BUSH'S(R) Sriracha Beans.
- In separate bowl, combine sour cream and diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Third layer, top beans with the sour cream and tomato mixture.
- Fourth layer, cover with shredded cheese.
- Optional: Add desired amount of olives on top of cheese.
- Cover dish, and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover, and bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 additional minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
You might also like
Per Serving: 284 calories; 14.3 25.5 15 36 821 Full nutrition