BUSH'S® Sriracha Breakfast Eggs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In 10-inch skillet, simmer tomatoes for 5 minutes.
- With potato masher or back of spoon, crush tomatoes.
- Add BUSH'S(R) Sriracha Beans and bring up to a simmer.
- Using back of spoon or bottom of mug, make four wells in bean mixture and crack eggs into individual wells.
- Cover and cook until egg whites are set, and yolks are still runny, about 5-8 minutes.
- To serve, plate each egg and top with queso fresco. Serve with tortillas or on top of tostadas.
You might also like
Per Serving: 306 calories; 8.9 40.4 17.7 193 844 Full nutrition