Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 217
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 11x7-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread oats and walnuts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until oats and walnuts are lightly browned and fragrant, about 7 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and let oats and walnuts cool.
- Combine cashew butter and honey in a skillet or saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until mixture is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, psyllium husks, and chia seeds together in a large bowl; add cashew butter mixture and stir using a spatula or wooden spoon until evenly mixed.
- Line an 11x7-inch baking dish with enough parchment paper so that it hangs over the edges. Pour oat mixture into the dish, spreading and flattening until mixture is pressed well into the dish.
- Refrigerate granola bars until solid, about 30 minutes (or freeze for 20 minutes). Cut into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- I would highly suggest not using oils when toasting your oats. The oats can absorb the oil, which can effect the flavor and texture of whatever you use them in. Nobody wants a soggy, oily granola bar.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 11.7 25.1 6.1 0 6 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1