Game Day Asian Chicken Wings
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 287 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. Add vegetable oil, salt, garlic and ginger to a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Toss chicken wings in oil and seasoning mixture until well coated. Place on a foil-lined or greased baking sheet, separating them so that they are not touching. Bake for 50 minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
- About 10 minutes before wings are finished baking, prepare sauce.
- To a medium skillet, add apple butter, orange juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Place over medium-low heat and keep stirring until heated through. Set aside until wings are baked.
- Remove wings from baking sheet, add to the skillet, and toss to coat. Place on a serving tray and sprinkle with green onion tops and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 16.4 g fat; 19.4 g carbohydrates; 15.7 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 392 mg sodium. Full nutrition