Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 462
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole dish (or a 13x9-inch pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and crumble it as it cooks. Remove to a paper towel to drain any excess grease.
- Roll up the crescent rolls according to your package instructions and line them up in the casserole dish (it is okay if they touch).
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, apple butter and optional cheese.
- Scatter the cooked sausage over the top of the crescent rolls in the dish. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the eggs have completely set in the center.
You might also like
- Prepare the entire recipe the night before, but do not bake. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. The next morning, remove the plastic wrap and bake.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 25.1 35.7 21.3 202 818 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1