Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 3 m servings 477 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine chicken, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, rice wine, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon sugar, and black pepper in a large bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine Asian pear, onion, jalapeno peppers, red pepper flakes, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and mustard in a blender; puree into a smooth sauce.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high; pour in sauce. Cook until flavors combine, 3 to 4 minutes. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute corn syrup for the honey if desired.
- Substitute Japanese sake for the Korean rice wine if preferred.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 477 calories; 19.2 g fat; 50.2 g carbohydrates; 27.3 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 1890 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1