Ingredients3 h 5 m servings 237
- Mix oil, soy sauce, and peanut butter together in a bowl until blended and creamy. Stir in spring onion, sesame seeds, garlic, red chile powder, salt, and pepper. Add pork to marinade; turn to coat.
- Marinate pork in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Thread pork, onion, mushrooms, red bell pepper, and zucchini onto skewers. Transfer to the baking sheet. Pour marinade on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is tender and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use chicken breast for this recipe.
- You can cook these on a barbeque if preferred. Grill over indirect heat for about 10 minutes, turning every 4 minutes or so.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 13.4 8.9 21.2 49 685 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
10.13.16 Can’t tell you exactly what it is, but I thought the sauce was lacking something. I did add more low-sodium soy sauce, but I’m thinking maybe more peanut butter as that flavor is tota...
I used roasted peanut oil and doubled the peanut butter to up the peanut flavor factor as well as give the marinade more body. We marinaded cubed chicken in this for 1 hour the first night and ...
Goood starter recipe! I added 1tbl spoon gochujang, sesame oil and added more ginger and garlic. The hole thing marinated overnight and got grilled on the grill. I suggest taking the remainder m...