Ingredients1 h 18 m servings 127
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Poke about 10 holes into spaghetti squash; place in a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until spaghetti squash is softened and partially cooked, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven; cool until easily handled. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and seed. Pull the squash flesh from the peel with a fork.
- Heat oil in a braising pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until flavors combine, about 3 minutes. Stir in green beans; cook until bright green, about 2 minutes.
- Stir diced tomatoes and Italian seasoning into the pan; simmer until tomatoes are warm, about 5 minutes. Add spaghetti squash; toss until combined. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until spaghetti squash is tender, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 5.4 18.3 3.1 0 427 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
Sorry, but this didn't work for me. Rather tasteless and the green beans were way too crunchy for me. I think it would have worked better with black beans and a bit more spices.
Squash needs to be cooked longer than recepie states; otherwise DELICIOUS!
This is delicious. Definitely will be made in my house again and again. I did fully cook the squash in the oven then just mixed into the pan with the other ingredients. I did add a dash of red ...
This turned out great! I added a pound of burger to it and a can of tomato sauce. Hubby loved it, I loved it!
I changed it up a bit but everyone loved it!! I didn’t use the zucchini, used green instead of red bell pepper, used 4 cloves of fresh garlic, and added mushrooms. My husband added white chedda...
We made this for our family of eight and it went over well. It wasn't the greatest meal ever but it is a solid dish and will be made again!
Delicious!! Cooked squash longer than called for after reading a lot of previous comments and it turned out perfect!! Tasted amazing and super fun serving it in the squash bowls. Will definitel...
I made the recipe. The squash absolutely needs to be cooked longer the first time than it states. I ended up cooking it for the 25 minutes, then having to throw it into the microwave for longe...