Ingredients1 h 36 m servings 396 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place spaghetti squash cut-side down in a baking pan. Pour water around squash.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes. Scrape out and discard seeds. Scrape flesh into strands with a fork.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and hot sauce; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in squash strands, artichoke hearts, and red bell pepper. Season with oregano, basil, and thyme.
- Stir chicken and Parmesan cheese into the saucepan. Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 15.9 g fat; 27.3 g carbohydrates; 36.9 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 1061 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I'm always on the lookout for a tasty, healthy dinner recipe, and this one fills the bill! There is no sauce, but the flavors come together, very well. I used 1/2 the recommended amount of hot...
I am generally scared of squash (lol) but decided to give it a go with this recipe and I am glad I did. The only change I made was to use less cheese to cut a few more calories out. It still h...