Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 166
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond, coconut, chia seeds, flax seeds, evaporated cane juice, and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Pour into the almond mixture; mix well.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press down with a piece of parchment paper until flattened.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown, 10 to 14 minutes. Let bark cool, about 5 minutes.
- Break chocolate bars into the top of a double boiler over simmering water; heat, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted, about 5 minutes. Spread evenly over bark.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 20 minutes. Cut into 32 pieces. Place pieces in a resealable storage container; chill in the refrigerator until hardened.
You might also like
Per Serving: 166 calories; 11.5 14.4 3 < 1 21 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1