Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients59 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread kale on the baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on top. Coat with Parmesan cheese, red chile pepper, oregano, and salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat butter in a small skillet until melted and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs. Remove from heat.
- Slice cauliflower into 1/2-inch "steaks". Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil and chipotle spice rub on top.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower; cook and stir until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, about 15 minutes.
- Place cauliflower steaks on a large serving platter; top with crisp kale and orange.
- Whisk remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and vinegar together in a small bowl. Drizzle over orange. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Cook's Note:
- Add minced shallots and olives with the orange if you like.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 18.6 26.7 9.4 19 278 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1