Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt® Cakes
Ingredients45 m servings 472 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 2 mini fluted Bundt(R) pans with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add pumpkin puree; beat until well blended.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and ginger powder together in another bowl. Mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 472 calories; 26.8 g fat; 55.7 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 791 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I followed this recipe almost to the letter, but I excluded the chocolate chips and baked the batter in mini Bundt cakes, each about the size of a small muffin. I had never made these before, bu...