Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt® Cakes
"This family favorite dessert is the perfect conclusion to a holiday meal. Add this dessert to your family dinner anytime of the year or enjoy with a favorite beverage. The combination of pumpkin and chocolate adds a delicate yet tantalizing sweet twist. Top off with ice cream or whipped cream."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 472
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 mini cakes)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 2 mini fluted Bundt(R) pans with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add pumpkin puree; beat until well blended.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and ginger powder together in another bowl. Mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 472 calories; 26.8 55.7 5.1 50 791 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I followed this recipe almost to the letter, but I excluded the chocolate chips and baked the batter in mini Bundt cakes, each about the size of a small muffin. I had never made these before, bu...