Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 157
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Combine soda and orange juice in a pitcher.
- Divide gummy bears and apple evenly between 12 small paper cups. Fill cups with soda mixture; place 1 ice pop stick into each cup.
- Freeze until solid, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of juice can be substituted for the orange juice.
- Substitute another type of fruit for the apple if desired.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 0.2 39.4 0.6 0 25 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1