Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 175
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 muffin tins or line with paper liners.
- Mix brown sugar and butter together in a bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir flour mixture, milk, and dragon eyes into the sugar mixture. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Coconut milk, fruit juice, or another liquid of your choosing can be substituted for the milk if desired. I once made them with a leftover fruit smoothie; it was delicious! You can be creative, but if you add something thick like a smoothie, you'll need a little more of it.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 8.5 22.5 2.7 39 155 Full nutrition