Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 709
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- Toast raisin bread in a toaster oven until lightly brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter onto toasted bread. Top 1 slice with banana; top other slice with chocolate chips. Cover banana and chocolate chips with ricotta cheese. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Toast in the toaster oven just until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Sandwich slices together.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Toaster waffles can be substituted for the raisin toast.
- Cottage cheese can be used instead of ricotta cheese.
- This sandwich can be made under a broiler instead of in a toaster oven if desired.
Per Serving: 709 calories; 35.9 96.1 15.3 0 359 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1