Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 191
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix 3 cups plus 1 tablespoon oats, 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour, brown sugar, flax seeds, almonds, raisins, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
- Stir 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons canola oil into the oat mixture. Add water; stir until dough is firm. Let rest about 5 minutes.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough about 4 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten with a fork to a 3-inch diameter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden around the edges, 10 to 13 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 11.4 20.5 3.1 0 14 Full nutrition