Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 599 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook potatoes and beans according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, put eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 12 minutes. Drain, run eggs under cold water, and peel. Halve each lengthwise.
- Blanch tomatoes in a pot of boiling water to soften, 30 seconds. Drain well.
- Whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and thyme in a bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking until combined well.
- Arrange potatoes, beans, tomatoes, eggs, tuna, and olives on a platter and drizzle dressing over top.
Per Serving: 599 calories; 33 g fat; 45.3 g carbohydrates; 31.7 g protein; 198 mg cholesterol; 1040 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I have made this salad nicoise a number of times in a number of different ways. I boil the little potatoes, use fresh cherry tomatoes, canned green beans, marinated artichoke hearts, and whateve...