Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 to 10 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk water and flaxseed meal together in a small bowl to make flax "eggs". Let stand until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Place raspberries in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until thawed, 10 to 15 seconds. Stir in flax eggs, maple syrup, orange zest, orange juice, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk baking mix, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt together in a bowl. Add raspberry mixture; mix quickly with a spatula until batter is combined.
- Scoop batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute almond flour for the baking mix to make these paleo.
- Use 3 eggs and replace 1/4 cup maple syrup with honey to make these non-vegan.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 7.4 29.8 2.8 0 309 Full nutrition