Chicken and Peppers Egg Drop Stew
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 607
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sausage; cook and stir until evenly browned, about 7 minutes. Add onion, red bell pepper, poblano pepper, jalapeno pepper, salt, and black pepper; cook, stirring often, until softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour chicken broth into the pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and stir in butter and arrowroot powder to thicken the stew.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl.
- Increase heat to medium-high to bring stew to an active simmer. Remove from heat. Drizzle eggs in slowly, stirring with a wooden spoon until cooked through, about 1 minute. Stir in parsley.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use mild chicken sausage if preferred.
- Substitute coconut oil for the olive oil if desired.
Per Serving: 607 calories; 37 19.5 48.1 301 1943 Full nutrition