Spiced Couscous with Shrimp and Chermoula
Ingredients25 m servings 415
- For the Spice Blend, mix all ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- For the Chermoula, place cilantro, garlic and lemon juice in blender container; cover. Blend until almost smooth. Gradually add oil with machine running. Blend until smooth. Mix in 1 1/4 teaspoons of the Spice Blend. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- For the Couscous, bring water to boil in small saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients and another 1 1/4 teaspoons of the Spice Blend. Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- For the Shrimp, toss shrimp with remaining Spice Blend in medium bowl until evenly coated. Heat oil in medium skillet on high heat. Add shrimp; cook 1 minute per side or just until shrimp turn pink.
- To serve, spoon Chermoula into serving bowl. Top with couscous and shrimp. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 25.8 32.3 14 86 405 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was a big hit - there were no leftovers. The only change I made was a reduction in the spices only because I discovered I was low on cumin too late. I will make this again and use the recom...
it was my very first Moroccan dish and I was pretty appreciated it. I made a little bit change ( I didn't have enough olive oil ) so in my Chermoula I replaced the olive oil with Canola