Vincent's Country Bacon and Eggs
Ingredients49 m servings 340
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). (If using a countertop induction oven, preheat to 390 degrees F (199 degrees C) or use the "Combo 2" setting.) Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; arrange bacon slices on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is partially cooked through but not crispy, about 10 minutes in the conventional oven and 6 to 7 minutes in the countertop induction oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C); reduce countertop induction oven temperature to 325 degrees F (163 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add spinach; season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until spinach turns dark green, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cut four 2-inch holes 3/4 of the way through each loaf, evenly spaced apart, using a small serrated knife. Remove bread cutouts with your fingers; discard or set aside for another use.
- Press 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture into the bottom of each hole. Line each hole with 1 slice of bacon. Crack 1 egg into each hole; top with 1 tablespoon half-and-half. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over half-and-half. Transfer loaves to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 15.8 31.1 18.1 206 756 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I actually got to watch my man Vincent make this dish in person. How can you go wrong with bacon, eggs, parmesan cheese, and great bread. Then you go and add spinach too? Love it.
Vincent, your dish is phenomenal! It's incredibly easy to make, it's fun to eat, and the best thing (as a mom) is the addtion of greens in a breakfast dish. This would be a perfect dish for Chri...
Delicious! I did cut the recipe down just for my hubby and me, so I opted to use some beautiful, crusty Italian rolls instead of the whole loaf of bread, and that worked out great! Really nice ...