Eric's Grilled Pork on Pork Rollatini
Ingredients1 h servings 173 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and place a grill pan in the oven. (Or preheat countertop induction oven on medium heat with grill pan inside.)
- Bring balsamic vinegar to a boil in a saucepan; reduce heat and simmer until balsamic is reduced and thickened into a glaze, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pound pork cutlets with a mallet to about 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cook and stir sausage, onion, and jalapeno in a skillet over medium heat until onion slightly translucent and sausage is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add peaches and apple; cook and stir filling until fruit is softened, about 5 more minutes. Add about 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze to the top and stir.
- Spoon filling into the center of each pork cutlet, reserving leftover filling in the skillet. Roll up culet and tie with roasting twine. Place rolled pork onto heated grill pan and return to oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning pork halfway through, until pork is cooked through and browned on the outside, 20 to 25 minutes. (Or grill on medium heat in the countertop induction oven for 15 minutes (7 1/2 minutes each side.)
- Pour balsamic glaze over leftover filling in the skillet; cook and stir over low heat just until warm. Spoon filling onto cooked stuffed pork.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of balsamic glaze. The actual amount of glaze consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 5.3 g fat; 11.3 g carbohydrates; 19.1 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 137 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was delicious! Saw the TV show this morning and decided to try it. Since it is February, there were no peaches at the grocery store. So I used celery, red pepper and a whole honey crisp ...
This was something very different for us, and we liked it (the kids weren't too crazy about it, though, lol). Hubby and I liked the combo of the sweet with the spicy and smokiness of the sausage...
Not sure if my andouille sausage was spicier than the other reviewers, but the combo of the spicy sausage and jalapeño was overkill. It overpowered the apple and peach. Because peaches were ou...
What a lovely unique idea and fast to make! I was NOT a fan of the balsamic vinegar. Everything else was delicious!