Jacob's Grilled Cajun Salmon with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Ingredients45 m servings 831 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). (If using a countertop induction oven, use "Auto-Cook" option 2. Choose setting and enter fish weight.)
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil over fingerling potatoes in the bowl. Season with 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper; toss to combine.
- Rub 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over each salmon fillet. Season each with 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning. Arrange salmon, skin-side up, in center of a cast iron skillet or baking dish. (Place salmon on the grill pan if using countertop induction oven.)
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottom of salmon is lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip salmon and continue cooking until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. (For countertop induction oven, cook on medium-high grill setting for 1 1/2 minutes with skin side up. Flip and grill salmon until fish flakes easily with a fork, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes more.)
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir potatoes until browned and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoon garlic powder, butter, thyme, and sage in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until butter is melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Mix well. Pour over cooked potatoes.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil and lemon juice together in a bowl until dressing is well mixed. Toss microgreens and dressing together in a bowl.
- Place salmon on serving plates; garnish with micro greens. Serve potatoes alongside.
Per Serving: 831 calories; 54.6 g fat; 46.4 g carbohydrates; 41 g protein; 154 mg cholesterol; 868 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This review is for the potato part of the recipe. Absolutely fabulous. The potatoes turned out crisp and tasty. My husband said it was one of the best potato dishes he's had.
Wow this recipe is super easy to make and at the same time looks really fancy. The potatoes have a nice crispy coating before biting into a tender center. This is a perfect date night dinner!
This recipe (without the potato part) was featured in AllRecipes Dec/Jan 2017 magazine. I made that version. Absolutely delicious!!! And truly easy to make -- 4 ingredients. Hubs loved it, too! ...
This was very good. Made exact to the recipe but used tri-color potatoes. Will make again!