Ingredients2 h 38 m servings 493 cals
- Combine chicken thighs, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, brown sugar, and black pepper in a bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator, 2 hours to overnight.
- Heat a wok or very large skillet over high heat for 30 seconds. Pour in vegetable oil. Reduce heat to medium; add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add marinated chicken to the wok; cook, stirring constantly, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- Push chicken mixture to one side of the wok; pour eggs into the empty side. Cook until just starting to set, about 2 minutes. Stir eggs slowly until scrambled. Mix into the chicken mixture. Season with 3 tablespoons soy sauce, sugar, and white pepper; stir for 1 minute.
- Stir rice into the wok until evenly incorporated and heated through, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in green onion and cilantro. Mix gently until combined.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute soy sauce for the light soy sauce if desired.
Per Serving: 493 calories; 17.2 g fat; 55.4 g carbohydrates; 27 g protein; 161 mg cholesterol; 1214 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
10.25.16 ~ We really enjoyed this dish. Loved the slight hint of sweetness from the brown sugar in the marinade sauce. I steamed the rice in the morning and put in the fridge so it would be co...
Made this just like the recipe. My family loved it. My kids wanted the leftovers packed in their lunches the next day. It was very easy to make and will be put into our recipe rotation.