Sweet and Savory Peanut Butter Deviled Eggs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 166 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 deviled eggs)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; remove from heat and let stand, about 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water and cool under cold running water. Peel and cut in half.
- Place bacon pieces in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon grease.
- Scoop egg yolks into a bowl. Add reserved bacon grease and peanut butter; mash well. Mix in pickles, mayonnaise, and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon yolk mixture into empty egg whites. Garnish with bacon pieces and paprika.
- Cook's Note:
- I use spicy maple bourbon pickles and honey-flavored peanut butter.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 13 g fat; 2.8 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein; 193 mg cholesterol; 522 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1