Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl; mix in almond milk and butter.
- Pour flour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with peaches. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is lightly browned and the peaches are bubbling, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Margarine can be substituted for the butter.
- Plain almond milk can be used instead of the vanilla flavored.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 9.4 43.3 3.3 23 351 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1