Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 226 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, salt, and baking soda in a bowl; mix in almond milk, quinoa, and molasses. Spread into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- Honey can be substituted for the molasses.
- Any variety of milk can be used.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 5.6 g fat; 38.2 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 394 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Excellent bread, came out beautifully. I used a tablespoon of chia seed and two tablespoons of whole flax seed instead of the sunflower seeds. Will definitely make this again.