Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, salt, and baking soda in a bowl; mix in almond milk, quinoa, and molasses. Spread into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Honey can be substituted for the molasses.
- Any variety of milk can be used.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 5.6 38.2 7.9 0 394 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Quick & easy vegan bread recipe that's absolutely delicious. I substituted roasted pepitas (baby pumpkin seeds) because I find they have more flavor than sunflower seeds so always have them on h...