Ingredients1 h servings 175 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, and butter in another bowl; beat together with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in flour mixture and milk; beat until smooth. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 8.4 g fat; 23.2 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 114 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
First time I baked this and the result is great! My kids love it and requested I made some more.
Cupcakes were delicious!! I didn’t have milk so I used almond milk instead. I also added a tablespoon of apple
I followed the recipe and cooked them for exactly 20 minutes. they came out very dry. the flavors were good but overall they were disappointing