Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 21 m servings 152
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Place raisins in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with water. Microwave on high until plump, about 70 seconds. Drain.
- Beat milk and eggs together in a bowl; mix in bran cereal. Let stand until cereal softens, about 5 minutes.
- Mix raisins, canned pumpkin, honey, apples, and butter gently into the cereal mixture. Add flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and baking powder; mix batter gently until combined.
- Spoon batter into the lined muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer muffins to a cooling rack; let cool for 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 152 calories; 2.4 34 3.9 19 208 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Used homemade applesauce that was less sugar because I didn’t have apples and used 1 cup carnation milk and 1/2 cup milk