Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Grease with cooking spray.
- Mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Season chicken breasts lightly with salt and pepper. Arrange seasoned-side down on the baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of the mayonnaise mixture over each chicken breast with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is no longer pink and top is lightly browned, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use light mayonnaise if desired.
- Substitute dried rosemary for the fresh if desired.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 13.8 1.4 24.7 72 342 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Dijon Rosemary Chicken Haiku: "Good chicken, not great. I like that it was easy, quick ingredients." Having everything on hand, I reduced the recipe's ingredients to 1 serving, or 2 chicken tend...