Ingredients35 m servings 248
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix cornmeal, sugar, flour, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Whisk milk, butter, and egg together in another bowl. Stir into cornmeal mixture just until combined and some lumps remain. Fold in corn. Pour batter into the pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1 can whole-kernel corn for the creamed corn if desired.
- If using unsalted butter, add 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 8 42.1 4.7 41 422 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I used substitution for white sugar and baking powder with honey and vanilla yogurt with baking soda. Turned out really well. Reduced the temperature down to 375 and it needed about 5 minutes ex...
This recipe taste great and so easy/fast to do!!! Use parchment paper easy clean up and no greasy texture.
This cornbread is so easy and sooooo good. I only made a few changes due to dietary restrictions. I used brown sugar Splenda in place of the sugar and I didn't have the creamed corn so I made mi...