Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 454
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 whole chicken)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a large baking dish. Spread pink salt and 1 tablespoon pepper evenly inside the cavity. Stuff the cavity with celery.
- Coat chicken skin with olive oil. Sprinkle with remaining pepper and kosher salt.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the juices run clear and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 1 1/2 hours.
- Cover chicken with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 28 1.6 46.2 146 4605 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1