Ingredients2 h 13 m servings 232
- Combine 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water; stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in remaining semisweet and milk chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Holding strawberries by their stems, swirl through melted chocolate until all sides are evenly coated. Arrange dipped strawberries on the waxed paper.
- Chill strawberries until chocolate coating sets, about 2 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- For added detail, you can melt some white chocolate chips and drizzle in stripes over the chocolate strawberries.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 13.6 30.4 2.7 7 38 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I melted my chocolate in the microwave. These were a huge hit with my family. I will never purchase the high priced ones in the store. They were so easy to make and delicious. Definitely make su...
I used all milk chocolate and it was good I think it would be better with semisweet and milk chocolate mixed