Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients49 m servings 589
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Combine chicken broth and beef bouillon in a bowl.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until brown and crumbled, about 5 minutes. Add beef, green onions, white onion, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Stir in 1 tablespoon of soy sauce; cook and stir until flavors combine, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour onto the beef mixture; stir until absorbed, about 1 minute. Stir in broth mixture; bring to a boil. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Reduce heat; simmer until beef is cooked through and onions are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove beef mixture from heat; stir in sour cream.
- Fill a pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in egg noodles and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes; drain. Transfer to a serving plate; top with beef mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- Beef cube steak or roast can be substituted for the top sirloin if desired. I would recommend tenderizing tougher beef with baking soda, a meat tenderizer, or whatever you so choose.
- Mushrooms can be added or substituted for onions.
- Beef broth can be used instead of flavored chicken broth.
- Just about any type of pasta could be used, but egg noodle and elbow pasta are probably best.
Per Serving: 589 calories; 26 56.4 31.7 126 1507 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1