Ingredients26 m servings 643
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; season with onion and garlic powder. Cook until pork chops are no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork chops to a plate; top each one with 2 slices of Cheddar cheese. Place a bowl over the plate to trap in heat.
- Place bacon into the skillet; cook until crisp and no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Wrap 3 slices of bacon around each pork chop.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any variety of cheese and bacon can be used.
- If you don't move quickly in step 3, the cheese won't melt and the bacon won't sink into the cheese.
- If you want it to melt more, put the bacon-wrapped pork chops back in the skillet again on low heat, covered, until it melts further.
Per Serving: 643 calories; 48 2.7 48.1 168 1073 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These were pretty good. I did add more seasoning to the pork. I liked the bacon and cheese combo but you really have to move fast which is tricky. I recommended cooking the bacon in a separate s...
I made this for me and my husband the other night and we absolutely loved it. We don't eat pork chops or bacon often and I'm glad we chose this way to eat it this time.
You really have to be fast! But it's simple and good. Not much more you could ask for. This is a simple idea and it'll only turn out as good as you are skilled as a chef. Or at porchops ^.^