Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Pancake Balls (with Cake Pop Maker)
"I wanted to make a quick-and-easy-to-eat brunch item and this was perfect! They are moist and packed full of flavor. This will be a crowd-pleaser for sure and great for brunch potlucks! You can also freeze the leftovers and heat up for a quick morning breakfast, great for kids! Dip balls into maple or blue agave syrup and top with confectioners' sugar or country gravy."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients34 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 9 servings (18 pancake balls)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble into small pieces.
- Beat 3 eggs in a small bowl until smooth; pour into the hot skillet. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until scrambled and set, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat a cake pop maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine remaining egg, baking mix, milk, and vegetable oil in a large bowl to make pancake batter.
- Fold crumbled bacon, scrambled eggs, and Cheddar cheese gently into the batter.
- Fill wells of preheated cake pop machine with batter. Cook until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use another type of cheese if preferred.
- Another option is to add 1/2 of a cooked breakfast sausage to plain waffle batter in the cake pop machine to make easy pigs in a blanket pops!
Per Serving: 231 calories; 13.6 18.4 8.9 96 542 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1