Easy Cake Pop Swirl
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 114
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 cake pops)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine sugar, flour, and baking soda in a bowl. Add butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract; stir, adding more flour if needed, until batter is thick but smooth.
- Scoop batter onto a nonstick baking sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- A cake pop maker can be used instead of the oven. Pour batter into the cake pop maker without an ice cream scoop.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 5.3 15.1 1.5 31 126 Full nutrition
How can I make my cakes moist?
Why do my cakes fall?
My cakes do not rise evenly – they are tall in the middle, and slope down to the sides. What am I doing wrong?
Ask Your Question