Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 249
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen )
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Beat buttermilk, honey, mashed banana, canola oil, egg, egg white, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, flax seeds, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Mix in dates and walnuts. Pour in buttermilk mixture; mix batter until blended.
- Scoop batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute date molasses for the honey if desired.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 9.4 38.7 6.2 16 219 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1