Wheat-Free Cashew Breakfast Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 68
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 bars)
- Spray an 8x8-inch glass baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place cashews in a food processor; grind until the consistency of flour.
- Combine ground cashews, rice cereal, sunflower seeds, nut butter, agave, oats, and flaxseed meal in the bowl of a stand mixer; blend until smooth.
- Press cashew mixture firmly into the prepared baking pan with a spatula.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Spread over cashew mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Cook's Note:
- Raw cashews can be substituted for the roasted cashews if desired. Brown rice crisp cereal can be substituted for the rice crisp cereal, and peanut butter can be used instead of soy nut butter.
Per Serving: 68 calories; 3.4 8.4 1.6 0 21 Full nutrition