Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 103
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray; place red bell peppers onto baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning with tongs every 10 minutes, until skin is evenly blackened and blistered, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven; cover with a heat-proof bowl. Let stand until skin peels off easily, about 20 minutes.
- Remove skin, stem, and seeds from red bell peppers with a sharp knife.
- Combine roasted red peppers, water, vinegar, oil, honey, garlic, cilantro, basil, salt, and pepper in a food processor; blend until smooth.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the dressing is too thick in step 4, add a few tablespoons water.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 7.2 9.5 0.7 0 884 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is an excellent dressing! It's lighter than I expected and the flavor didn't overpower my salad.
I hate to admit it but I ate the entire thing in one day. It was so good I put it over rice