Ingredients27 m servings 193
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut oil, brown sugar, and white sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Gradually beat into the coconut oil mixture until just blended. Fold chocolate chips and oats into the dough.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough, spacing balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden on the bottom, 12 to 14 minutes.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 9.1 26 2.8 18 169 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
You have to press the dough hard into a circle because it's crumbly. It doesn't flatten when baked. The flavor is very nice with the hint of coconut. This recipe came in handy because I ran out ...
These turned out great. I doubled the recipe and added about a 1/2 cup of milk to moisten them a bit more.
I followed the recipe exactly and the cookies are super dry and crumbly.
I used vegetable oil rather than coconut and they turned out terrific!!!