Mocha Dark Chocolate Chip and Hemp Seed Nut Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
"The hemp seed nuts need to be cooked under 350 degrees F or you will destroy the beneficial Omega fats in them. They are a healthy nut alternative for people who are allergic to nuts/peanuts. The dark chocolate paired with the mocha flavor pudding is very tasty. You can really use any flavor pudding. I have used chocolate, mocha, vanilla, and coconut, all with great results."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 131 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 345 degrees F (174 degrees C).
- Combine flaxseed meal, butter, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Stir in oat flour, pudding mix, and baking soda gradually. Fold chocolate chips and hemp seed nuts into the dough.
- Scoop dough onto ungreased baking sheets with a cookie scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 11 to 13 minutes. Flatten with a fork if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- I use organic sucanat for the brown sugar and organic evaporated cane juice for the white sugar, which gives a slight crunch to the sugar crystals.
Per Serving: 131 calories; 7.3 g fat; 15.1 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 52 mg sodium. Full nutrition