Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 159
Original recipe yields 12 servings (3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; grease with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, almonds, hemp seeds, and flaxseed meal together in a large bowl.
- Whisk honey, water, flaxseed oil, vanilla extract, and almond extract together in a bowl until blended. Pour over oat mixture and stir quickly until distributed. Spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 3 to 5 minutes, until oats are golden and nuts appear toasted, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute finely ground walnuts for the hemp seeds if desired.
- Substitute hempseed oil for the flaxseed oil if preferred.
- You can use maple syrup instead of honey or a mix of both.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 7.6 19.7 4.2 0 2 Full nutrition